|Date of Birth||September 12, 1992|
|Age||23 years old|
|Status in O2L||Even though he left in July 2014, he is still considered a part of o2l|
|Upload Day||Monday (formerly)|
|Family|| Dustin (brother)
Nicola (sister) Brandon (brother)
|Closest To|| Jc Caylen
|Previous Relationships||Bethany Mota (rumored)|
Connor Joel Franta (born September 12, 1992) is an American YouTube vlogger. Born in Wisconsin, he soon moved to La Crescent, a small town in Minnesota. He was an athletic child, and his parents would take him to YMCA regularly. In high school he was a member of the school's swimming team.
Connor created his YouTube account on August 19, 2010, and before long joined the now defunct collaboration channel collabatsea where he would upload videos every Monday. The channel ended in July 2012 because one member was moving and one had to go to school, However, he soon joined our2ndlife,a collaboration channel made up of Ricky Dillon, Sam Pottorff, Jc Caylen, Trevor Moran and Ricardo Oridires (Ricardo left our2ndlife to pursue his radio career, and was replaced by Kian Lawley). Like the previous channel he contributed to, Connor uploads videos for O2L every Monday to start off the week. He announced that he was leaving O2L on July 7th, 2014. On December 8th, 2014, he openly announced in a YouTube video that he is gay.
Franta has recently become involved in various entrepreneurial enterprises, including a clothing line, music curation, as well as a coffee and lifestyle brand named Common Culture. His debut book, a memoir, A Work in Progress, was released on April 21, 2015. In July 2015, details of Heard Well, a record label Franta co-founded, were announced. Now he is Gay and also made a video about him coming out. Sorry ladies he goes for guys now.
- Connor's Twitter account was verified on the 18th of March 2014.
- He is obsessed with cats and owns two, named Sam and Pre. They live with his family.
- He uploads videos every "Frantastic Monday" on his main channel.
- In 2014, Franta was nominated for a Teen Choice Award in the "Web Star: Male" category, but lost to Tyler Oakley.
- The first O2L member he met was Jc Caylen.
- He was a lifeguard and used to competitively swim.
- He is 1 day younger then Jc